One FeNO test can only tell you so much. Integrating ongoing FeNO testing alongside standard asthma care practices can help harmonize personalized treatment guidance, dose titration, and patient adherence. Who can benefit from Fenom? - Patients with suspected or confirmed allergic asthma who are being considered for, or treated with, ICS - Specialists treating allergic asthma, including pulmonologists and allergists
Analyzer CLD 88sp
- A single FeNO system for infants, children and adult
- Single breath & multi breath testing
- Real time and offline – measurement with automatic plateau detection
- Nasal FeNO analysis
- Airway inflammation management
- ATS & ERS recommendations
- Low maintenance cost
- Gold standard chemiluminescence analyser
The RP Check is a handheld respiratory pressure meter measuring mouth and nasal
pressures (MIP, MEP and SNIP)
Small, peadiatric and lightweight the RP Check allows paediatric and adult patients to be tested with ease in various setting including bedside and out-patient clinics as well as preoperative assessment situations.
Results are instantly displayed on a large backlit display allowing multiple tests to be performed per patient.