- Light in weight 1.3kg
- 5” high resolution LCD Screen
- “One-touch” functional shortcut keys
- 12- lead simultaneous acquisition
- Onscreen operation guide to check the ECG procedure
- Up to 300 seconds of rhythm analysis
- Applied the latest Minnesota code for ECG interpretation
- Storage capacity up to 1500 files
- Peripheral ports: USB, LAN port for data management
- Built-in-rechargeable lithium battery for 4hours continuous work
- 3 report formats: simple report, median beat report and manual report
Cardio Care 2000 Plus
Interpretive 12 Channel Resting ECG
12 Channel simultaneous data acquisition ECG machine with battery backup upto 100 ECG’s. Convenient A4 size printout allows for easy chart filling and grid function to use low cost fax papers. It offers 12 channel interpretive ECG with over 130 kinds of interpretation results based on advanced Minnesota code. PC compatible through LAN for HIS/EMR applications. Alpha numeric softkeys and two line LCD display makes the unit truly portable.
12Channel ECG machine
Advanced 12 Channel simultaneous data acquisition of ECG with 7” large touch screen display for easy operations. Convenient A4 size print-out allows for easy chart filling and grid function to use low cost plain fax papers. Adaptable UI (Portrait & Landscape mode).12 Channel interpretive ECG over 130 kinds of interpretation results based on advanced Minnesota code. PC compatible through LAN for HIS/EMR applications. It features lead detection message, automatic arrhythmia and pacemaker detection. Stores upto 120 tests in internal memory and an external USB port. 5 minute long term ECG recording.